COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND AN EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD AT BARTESTREE VILLAGE HALL ON
TUESDAY 5 AUGUST 2014 AT 7.30 PM
1. To Accept Apologies for Absence
2. To Receive Declarations of Interest and Applications for Dispensations
3. To Co-Opt a new Parish Councillor
4. Neighbourhood Development Plan
4.1 The NDP Steering Group recommends to the Parish Council that stage 4, the full narrative, of the data analysis of the Questionnaires should be undertaken at a cost of £1,980.00, as an aid to writing the policies.
4.2 The NDP Steering Group recommends to the Parish Council that the changes to expenditure outlined in the attached Grant Variation Request Form be requested of Localities, the organisation that provided the grant.
5. To consider the following Planning Application Appeal:
140757 Land East of Church House and West of A438, Bartestree
Residential development of up to 51 new dwellings of which up to 18 will
6. To Consider the position and action required regarding the hedge opposite the Village Stores near the pedestrian crossing.
7. To Consider the position and action required regarding the Parish footpaths
8. To Consider the position and action required regarding Lugwardine Graveyard and Burial Ground
9. To complete “Police Presence at Parish Council Meetings” Questionnaire for submission to HALC
Parish Clerk Date: 30 July 2014