Minutes of the Extraordinary Planning Committee Meeting held in Bartestree Village Hall at 7.00pm
on Monday 24 August 2015
Councillors: Cllrs M Wilson (Chair); G Davies; and Mrs L HoppÃ©; Mrs J Karayiannis andÂ P Wargent
1. Apologies for absence were received and accepted from: None
2. Declarations of Interest: None
3. Planning Application Appeal and Recommendations to Parish Council:
143771 Land at Longworth Lane, Bartestree, Hereford, HR1 4BA
Site for development of up to 100 dwellings with associated open space and community orchard with all matters reserved, except for access
Comments: Cllr Wilson gave an outline of the events arising out of this application and confirmed the start date of the Appeal as 20 July 2015. The Councillors discussed material considerations and points that should be noted in addition to those already submitted to the Herefordshire Planning Department on 12 February 2015.
Resolved: The Planning Committee will recommend to the Parish Council the following:-
1. That the situation has changed regarding the cumulative effect due to the successful appeal of the 51 houses on Land East of Church House, Bartestree
2. Traffic problems arising at Bartestree Crossroads with poor visibility turning right onto the A438 towards Ledbury and driving straight ahead from Longworth Lane to Whitestone
3. That the Parish Council should send a representative to represent it at the Inquiry, with that representative being elected at a later date due to the time frame involved.
Signed â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ Â Â Â Date: 8 September 2015